SK Infotech Study Centre
Adampur & Jalandhar
ASIS India has launched an exciting initiative to work closely and build long term relationships with sub-agents across the country on a number of student recruitment platforms.
Sub-agents play a vital part in the way we assist and support students on their journey.
The partnership between ASIS India and sub-agents aims to:
• Connect ASIS India to schools in order set up UCAS centres
• Arrange walk-ins for UK, Irish, US and Mainland universities
• Assist with recruitment of students into schools in the UK
• Work closely with Indian schools with a British ethos such as King's College, India
• Promote ASIS tests - BUSSATS (British Universities and Secondary Schools Achievement Tests) to prospective students
• Promote the use of BUSSATs in schools as a benchmarking tool
• Explore possibilities to use the facilities of sub-agents as a test centre
To find out more about becoming an approved ASIS India sub-agent, please complete the form below or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: 011-48042042